Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to my primary school

Sorry for not posting for so long!! Kinda busy with some stuff. On Friday, school ended horribly early so I grabbed the opportunity to go back to my primary school. I took bus 157 back to the bus stop near my primary school with my friends. After the tiring journey back to school, the security guard did not allow us to go up to the second floor as the CNY celebrations were still going on. Meanwhile, we just went to the 7-eleven just opposite the school. I just drank a large slurpee. then I had my lunch at the school canteen. I missed eating there! Great variety of food, food taste fantastic, and very cheap too. Yeah, the canteen is great, unlike certain canteens...

Then, I was finally allowed to meet my teacher. Could not find my old class at first. I thought it was gone. Luckily it just moved to the second floor. Don't know why they did it. I did not looked for my chinese teacher. I just did not want to hear her nag at me. I had a great time. I also met some of my old friends.Hope to go back soon. So damn fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. I also went back to my old school.It didn't change much,though...But the classroom allocation completely changed!The classes that were(sorry to say,but i must)quite bad academically were given priority(top floors,etc.)!I was really disappointed at the classroom allocations.Weren't the classes that were good academically supposed to at least have a better environment for learning?

    ReplyDelete