Saturday, April 4, 2009

Play about Tan kah Kee

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting for so long! First, let me update everyone on what I had done for the past one month. I had withdrawn from my japanese lessons:P. No more rushing for classes after school and reaching home at about 8p.m on Thursdays. I also started doing media tech duties very often, and thus learning a lot along the way.

Yesterday, I watched a play about Tan Kah Kee,along with the rest of the sec 1s. The school has made it compulsory. I enjoyed the show. Although I don't think that it is a really great show, i find it very meaningful and at some points quite touching. Through this show, I have learnt a lot about Tan Kah Kee and his contributions to Hwa Chong.

I would try to post once every week from now on so please visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment