Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Intrapersonal b)Which character would I like to play in To Kill a Mockingbird?

B)

I would like to be Atticus Finch if I were to play in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. Of all the characters, i find him the wisest and he seems to know everything. I also like his character, in which he is humble despite his various abilties, for example, having a good shot. He also stood up for Tom Robinson, a black man, when he was wrongly accused by the Ewells. This is particularly commendable at a time when the coloured people were discriminated against and when most laywers would not even take up jobs defending a black man. But Atticus had a immense sense of righteousness and he stood up for what he thought was right, much to the dismay of the people of Maycomb county. It is this act that makes me want to play as him.

No comments:

Post a Comment