Monday, February 23, 2009

Horrible day

This is my second post for today but since the first post was an assignment, i think that I should post again. Today, I started off the day in quite a nice way, getting A1 for history. But things sort of gotten horribly wrong after that. First, there was a chinese test. I think most people who know me should know that my chinese sucks :( So i kinda hate chinese tests.

Secondly, after grabbing something to eat at the canteen, I went to the bus stop. But while walking to the bus stop, it started raining very heavily. It was only a slight drizzle before. I immediately ran towards the shelter. But what's the point? It was raining so heavily that the shelter was practically useless. In the end, i was drenched by the time I reached the bus stop.

Next, I had to wait for half an hour for the bus. But halfway along the road home, the bus broke down. The tyre had punctured. So I had to waiting for the bus and then blah blah blah. By the time i reached home, i was so damn tired. Luckily there wasn't much homework. Now I go play computer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment