Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sleeping in class

Nothing else to post so talk about people sleeping in class. Although it seems wrong, but I think we cannot blame them. Lessons could get really boring sometimes, especially chinese. Me myself tend to feel drowsy during chinese and japanese lessons. I never had this problem before in primary school before since my chinese teacher was not boring at all and I hadn't started taking japanese. Luckily, our chinese teacher this year is very nice, never scold us. Haha.

I am also getting really bored recently. No fun games released recently. I haven't played my wii for two months now and playing my ds is just not enjoyable. Wah now already 1a.m. Feel like listening to some music. Someone please post some comments on my blog! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment